Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> The War Room (PvMP)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elthorin

re: Trade

I have a Greater Battle Sigil. I will trade it for a Battle Sigil. If you are interested contact me in game and we'll swap. Moving my spider over from Elendilmir in next couple of weeks and going to use the Sigil to get the Globsnaga skin for it.

- Anessen -

Well, I would make the trade but I don't have the sigil of battle (used it for an awesome Reaver skin last week).

I do have two lootboxes, though, and would be willing to trade one to anyone in exchange for a sturdy steel key. Happy

(And if by chance I do get a sigil, it'll be yours for trade to get the 'greater' one, Elth.) wink

Anessen (95) Burglar || Aranedain (86) Champion || Bevin (21) Minstrel || Daugon (48) Captain || Davito (27) Guardian
Delorien (37) Hunter || Meldiron (23) Warden || Roherdiron (20) Lore-master || Torelgrim (53) Rune-keeper
Ishotboromir (R7) Blackarrow :: Marshwiggle (R6) Defiler :: Raknakh (R8) Reaver
Gnashnakh (R6) Stalker :: Urdanakh (R6) Warleader :: Lobnakh (R7) Weaver
Anessen
- Anessen -

If you guys haven't connected about this already, I think that Nolbein may have a sigil of battle to trade for your greater sigil, Elth. At least, I think Nol was saying he's prefer to have a greater one instead of the regular that you need for your skin.

Anessen (95) Burglar || Aranedain (86) Champion || Bevin (21) Minstrel || Daugon (48) Captain || Davito (27) Guardian
Delorien (37) Hunter || Meldiron (23) Warden || Roherdiron (20) Lore-master || Torelgrim (53) Rune-keeper
Ishotboromir (R7) Blackarrow :: Marshwiggle (R6) Defiler :: Raknakh (R8) Reaver
Gnashnakh (R6) Stalker :: Urdanakh (R6) Warleader :: Lobnakh (R7) Weaver
Elthorin

- Anessen - wrote:
If you guys haven't connected about this already, I think that Nolbein may have a sigil of battle to trade for your greater sigil, Elth. At least, I think Nol was saying he's prefer to have a greater one instead of the regular that you need for your skin.

Yeah, next time I am on I'm going to trade him that Greater Sigil for the lesser one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> The War Room (PvMP) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: