Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> Lore-masters' Study
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Correnath

re: Developer Diary : Lore-master Class Changes in Helm’s Deep

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/developer-diary-lore-master-class-changes-helm%E2%80%99s-deep

My hope that Master of Nature's Fury would become Master of Nature's Furries is dashed.

/sadfurry

Will we ever know now what the fox says?

Also, what do you think of the name of the skill, "Sic 'em"? Too lore-breaking? It's a recent word -- and doesn't seem to fit with the language of the world . . . or am I being too particular? After all, there's a Sad Panda debuff . . .

"Lightning Storm is now an AoE skill"

You mean it wasn't already?
Anessen
- Anessen -

Rasquo wrote:
"Lightning Storm is now an AoE skill"

You mean it wasn't already?

I think this means the lag now affects more targets. Or perhaps a greater radius of lag. I'm not sure.

Anessen (95) Burglar || Aranedain (86) Champion || Bevin (21) Minstrel || Daugon (48) Captain || Davito (27) Guardian
Delorien (37) Hunter || Meldiron (23) Warden || Roherdiron (20) Lore-master || Torelgrim (53) Rune-keeper
Ishotboromir (R7) Blackarrow :: Marshwiggle (R6) Defiler :: Raknakh (R8) Reaver
Gnashnakh (R6) Stalker :: Urdanakh (R6) Warleader :: Lobnakh (R7) Weaver
Loria-wyn-ter-lee-ra

Personally I can't wait to try out the Sic 'Em pet swarm. Might actually use the Keeper of Animals line for once!

I do agree with Cor about the lore-breaking name: I would prefer something more ferocious for such an exciting skill. New poll topic!

As for Lightning Storm, it will be really great to use it without the Ancient Craft prerequisite. Here's hoping when they said it would become AOE, what they meant was it will reach targets farther away. Nothing more frustrating than breaking out a long cool-down damage dealer only to have it miss the mob standing right next to the selected target. Fingers crossed that they've changed that. Now if Storm Lore just had a bigger radius than two feet ....

Rasquo

Loria-wyn-ter-lee-ra wrote:

Personally I can't wait to try out the Sic 'Em pet swarm. Might actually use the Keeper of Animals line for once!

I do agree with Cor about the lore-breaking name: I would prefer something more ferocious for such an exciting skill. New poll topic!

As for Lightning Storm, it will be really great to use it without the Ancient Craft prerequisite. Here's hoping when they said it would become AOE, what they meant was it will reach targets farther away. Nothing more frustrating than breaking out a long cool-down damage dealer only to have it miss the mob standing right next to the selected target. Fingers crossed that they've changed that. Now if Storm Lore just had a bigger radius than two feet ....

Lightning Storm is kinda OP now. 1:30 CD, even higher damage than before with the chance for bonus damage from Burning Embers (which Sticky Goard has a chance of placing on every target inside its inferno), and even better, with putting points into it you have a 50% chance for Lighting Storm to ignite the ground beneath your targets.

On live, highest damage I've managed was around 22k with all 3 strikes, on beta nearly 30k.

Odhalvun

So how many lore masters would it talk to bring down the server under a torrent of lag by using Sic'Em at the same time?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> Lore-masters' Study All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: