Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> Guardians' Armoury
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odhalvun

re: Guardian survivability

I was messing around with the Galtrev dummy whilst traited blue and got my physical mitigation to 102%:

Anessen
- Anessen -

Wow!  I'm curious to know if physical damage opponents would actually be healing you at that point rather than hurting.  (That's how it works with the Captain bubble when applied in the 'moors where people can have -30% incoming damage from Audacity plus the -75% from Shield of the Dunedain or -105%.  It results in 5% of the would-be incoming damage being healed to the player, causing creep npcs to attack creeps because they get heal aggro.)

Anessen (95) Burglar || Aranedain (86) Champion || Bevin (21) Minstrel || Daugon (48) Captain || Davito (27) Guardian
Delorien (37) Hunter || Meldiron (23) Warden || Roherdiron (20) Lore-master || Torelgrim (53) Rune-keeper
Ishotboromir (R7) Blackarrow :: Marshwiggle (R6) Defiler :: Raknakh (R8) Reaver
Gnashnakh (R6) Stalker :: Urdanakh (R6) Warleader :: Lobnakh (R7) Weaver
Odhalvun

Not sure. I was only able to get it above 100% for a very brief time (5 seconds maybe). We do have a skill that heals us for 2.5% of morale on any damage, so if your morale and mitigations are high enough it actually makes sense to stand in mob traps like the caltrops in Stoneheight first boss, since you will get more heals back than you take in damage.

Odhalvun

So after watching a youtube video I tried library last boss in blue trait with S+B. I was able to kill the boss with auto-attacks only. With 16 birds hitting me, even though I was only blocking about 1/3-1/4 of all attacks I was self healing for far more than I took in damage.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> Guardians' Armoury All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: