Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> Champions' Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odhalvun

re: "Changes coming to the Champion in 13.1 which we can ta

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7148811#post7148811

So here is a list of the following changes coming to the champion for 13.1. There may be a few more on the way but we are weighing the possibility of moving them to update 14 for a few reasons that we don't need to get into at this moment. These changes are not a means to be the fix all problems with the berserker (as you can see the pip consumption changes are not included for now) but are meant to address some concerns with damage and other issues brought up in this thread:

Champion:

General
- Fear Nothing Now removes PDFW not just fear. Cooldown has been reduced to 45 seconds, down from 3 minutes.
- Blood Rage and its improved version are now immediate skills.
- Wild Attack is now considered a Strike skill. All bonuses and procs affecting strike skills work with this skill.
- Hamstring’s cooldown has been increased to 20s. Its slow duration has been lowered to 8s, down from 20s.
- Blood Rage is now an immediate skill.

Berserker
Specialization changes:
- Emboldened Blades has a 100% chance to apply its buff, up from 20%
- Devastating Strike now increases enemy incoming melee damage by +10% instead of debuffing miss chance.
Trait Changes:
- Wild Swings:
- Critical Chance buff from the final rank now lasts for 10s, up from 6s.
- Vicious Strikes:
- Now increases the Critical Chance of all strikes, not just additional strikes.
- Strong Armed Swings:
- Now affects the damage of all strikes, not just additional strikes.
- Deep Strikes:
- Deep Strikes bleed is now based off your implements dps and has been greatly increased in potency.
- Controlled Burn:
- Increased duration of effect to 30s, up from 20s.
- Decreased cooldown to 90s, down from 120s.
- Athletic:
- Each rank reduces the cooldown of Sprint by 40s, up from 10s.
- Hamstrung:
- Ranks 1 through 4 increases the duration of the slow by 1s. Max rank enables hamstring to knock down its target for 3s.
- Renewing Strikes:
- Increased proc chance to 20%, up from 10%.
Specialization Trait Changes:
- Continuous Blood Rage
- Continuous Blood Rage is now an immediate skill.
- CBR now lasts for 20s, up from 15s.

Apologies for the formatting, it looked really nice in my document but as you all know, forums don't like formatting sometimes.

-Jinjaah

Odhalvun

re: "Changes coming to the Champion in 13.1 which we can ta

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?545956-quot-Changes-coming-to-the-Champion-in-13-1-which-we-can-talk-about-after-update-13-is-out-the-door-quot&p=7149248#post7149248

I feel like this will be abused at some point in the future but I think that the berserker champion should rank up among the top single target dps classes. Its focus is sacrificing defense for offense and as such, should be one of the more dangerous classes of the free peoples. Now that being said, I don't think we are there yet and I think there are other issues that we need to resolve to get there, but that is the end goal for where they should rank.

-Jinjaah

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Of The White Cross Forum Index -> Champions' Arena All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: